40 Hour SAT Prep Course
Flexible Start Date
Sat and Sun 10AM - 11:30PM and/or Tues and Thurs 6PM - 7:30PM
$24/Hour (40 hours of live tutoring)
Typically students sign up for our 40 hour SAT Prep Course. However, if you’d like a shorter or longer program you can contact us here.
This course includes:
40 hours of live coaching: These sessions are held twice a week for 1.5 hours each. During these sessions, students will work with their instructor to learn the most important strategies for getting a top score.
Free lifetime access to 30 hours of self-paced video content: This content covers every concept and question type on the SAT. Students can access this library of videos on their own time to focus on their key weaknesses.
4+ timed practice exams: Students will learn dozens of test-taking strategies to improve their time management and reduce their test-taking anxiety. After taking a minimum of 4 full-length practice exams, students will feel confident going into test day.
The benefits of working with us:
Learn from a top instructor: Our tutors scored in the top 1% of test-takers and attended one of the nation’s most prestigious universities. They’ve been trained to engage and motivate students at all levels.
Detailed personalization: Based on the results of a diagnostic test, our courses are fully personalized to target each student’s weaknesses by addressing content gaps and providing test-taking strategies.
Invest in your child’s future with confidence: We offer the most affordable pricing and have a target score guarantee. You can even pay in installments of less than $100 per month and cancel anytime for a refund.
Unlimited resources: We provide students with custom resources to help them achieve their scoring goals including practice exams, a video course, session reports, and study guides.
Top 1% Instructor
Krislyn is an SAT and ACT tutor for Amikka Learning. She scored a 35 on her ACT and in the 99th percentile on the SAT. Krislyn understands that her educators played a great role in her excellent academic achievements, so she wants to return the favor to others. Her goal is to help alleviate the pressure that school exams and standardized tests place on students.
Score Improvement Guarantee
We give families peace of mind by making our courses risk-free. Students who wish to keep improving their scores get free access to an additional course.
For your peace of mind, we offer a target score guarantee and have worked with over 2000 students.
Our SAT course covers all of the topics and strategies needed to get a top score. Lessons are recorded so that students can stay on track even if they miss a class.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Amikka’s scoring statistics?
On average, our students improve 240 points on the SAT and 5 points on the ACT.
What makes Amikka’s tutors and advisors special?
- Our tutors scored in the top 1% of test-takers, have extensive experience, and follow our proven methodology that has helped thousands of students so far.
- Our college advising team attended Harvard, UPenn, and Duke. We just mastered this process. Now we’re helping the next generation do the same.
How can I be sure that I can trust working with Amikka?
- We’ve helped over 2000 students get into their dream schools and earn over $25,000,000 in scholarship money.
- We have a money-back guarantee to ensure that families get refunded if students don’t improve their scores.
Are Amikka’s courses affordable?
For the qualifications of our tutors and our scoring statistics, we offer the lowest course prices in the industry. You can see our pricing here.
Does Amikka have a money-back guarantee?
- We’re so confident in our tutoring and coaching services, that we offer money-back guarantees for all of our courses.
We hope that our money-back guarantees provide families with the peace of mind needed to work with us. If you’d like to learn more, check out our terms of service.
What happens if a student needs more tutoring after completing an Amikka course?
If a student doesn’t improve their score but would like to continue one of our Live Online Courses after completion, they are welcome to take the same course one more time free of charge. See our terms of service to learn more.
What else makes Amikka unique from other tutoring companies?
- We help our students with every academic subject to boost their GPAs before application season.
- Preparing for college admissions can be stressful. Our students receive free access to our Mindset Training course to maximize their mental health.
- We partner with nonprofits and after-school programs. Our mission is to increase access to higher education for students from low-income and diverse backgrounds.
How do I know which course type to select?
- We offer a variety of course types to match every student’s budget and learning style. We have live online courses, private tutoring, and video-based learning.
- We recommend our 8-Week Online Course for students targeting big score improvements or a top 1% score.
- We recommend our Self-Pased Video Course for families prioritizing ultra-low cost and complete flexibility.
- We recommend our Private Tutoring for maximum 1-on-1 personalization.
What happens if I don’t like my 1-on-1 tutor?
We have a tutor satisfaction guarantee. If the student doesn’t love their tutor, we will match them with a new tutor who meets their needs. We can also refund you for all unused hours.
How does Amikka improve a student’s score?
- We teach students all of the strategies and content needed to master every section of the SAT.
- Our students are ready for test day after taking several practice tests and completing practice questions.
- Confidence is also a key to success on the SAT. We ensure that students build confidence on standardized testing to stay focused, think clearly, and answer questions correctly.
How does Amikka help a student develop a positive attitude?
- Our team has been trained to create a positive and supportive learning environment so students feel comfortable asking questions and challenging themselves.
- We believe that a positive attitude is essential for success in academics, standardized testing, and college admissions. When motivated and excited about learning, students are more likely to achieve their goals.
Over 600 Alumni Have Left Us
Five-Star Reviews on Google.